The Work & Live College Park Program provides eligible home-buyers with up to 10% of the value of a home purchase up to $35,000 to use as a downpayment on a foreclosed home in College Park.
To be eligible:
- Prospective purchase home must be located in College Park and the home-buyer must also work in College Park.
- Must be a foreclosed home.
- Must be a first-time home-buyer using this as their primary residence.
- Purchaser must have a minimum $2000 to contribute to the process.
- Must be a 30 year fixed rate loan.
- Purchaser must meet the Program's income requirements.
The Work & Live College Park Program is a 10 year 0% interest loan. The amount required to be repaid depends on the length of time that the home-owner resides in the home.
If you would like information about the Work & Live College Park Program or other available home buyer assistance programs available please give me a call.
If you or someone you know would like information about buying, selling, or renting a home in Prince George's, Montgomery, Charles, Calvert, Anne Arundel, Howard, and/or Baltimore Counties please contact Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh of Century 21 New Millennium.
Dr. Stacey-Ann Baugh
Century 21 New Millennium
FINALLY! A DOCTOR WHO MAKES HOUSE-CALLS!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed!